Our Threat Informed Defense Model is based on the MITRE ATT&CK framework and can guide organizations navigate the continuously evolving threat landscape. We have developed a risk management methodology to assist organizations with developing a practical approach to tackling Risk. This approach combines the discipline of vulnerability management with data-protection best practices and the latest machine learning technologies.
Our Cyber Defense model is based on The MITRE ATT&CK (Adversarial Tactics, Techniques & Common Knowledge) framework and offers several benefits to organizations, particularly those looking to enhance their cybersecurity posture. Here are some key benefits:
1. Understanding the adversary: It helps security teams think like an attacker and better understand the adversary.
2. Strengthening security posture: The framework offers a collection of data sets that can be used to strengthen the security posture of an organization.
3. Detecting adversarial behavior: It is a collective information base that helps professionals detect and stop adversarial behavior.
4. Understanding specifics of an attack: It allows analysts to understand better the specifics of an attack, which they can then communicate with team members.
5. Effective communication tool: It’s an excellent tool for communicating with senior leadership and security managers.
6. Seeing potential weaknesses: One of the most significant benefits of using MITRE ATT&CK is seeing how and where hacks might come from multiple angles, sources, and vectors.
7. Describe incident postmortems: Using ATT&CK TTPs (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures) to describe what happened in an incident makes for a clear, actionable, and repeatable postmortem process.
It also gives you the benefit of sharing a standard framework with other security teams, researchers, law enforcement, and vendors worldwide.